Confixx Pro "ftplogin" cross-site scripting
|confixx-ftplogin-xss (26472)||Medium Risk|
Confixx Pro is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the ftplogin script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'login' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 15 2006 - 11:56:08 CDT: Confixx 3.1.2 <= Code Injection.
- Confixx Web page: Confixx Control Panels.
- BID-17984: Confixx Index.PHP Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2423: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in ftplogin/index.php in Confixx 3.1.2 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the login parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25525: Confixx Pro ftplogin/ login Parameter XSS
- SA20105: Confixx Pro "login" Parameter Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- SWsoft Confixx 3.1.2
May 15, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this