e-Business Designer (eBD) multiple path disclosures
|ebd-multiple-path-disclosure (26476)||Low Risk|
e-Business Designer (eBD) could allow a remote attacker to obtain the full installation path. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted URL request to the form_grupo.html page containing an invalid 'id' parameter or to the 'archivos' or 'files' directory to cause the system to return an error that displays the full installation path for e-Business Designer. An attacker could use this information to launch further attacks against the affected system.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability, available from the eBD e-Business Designer Web site. See References.
- eBD e-Business Designer Web site: e-Business Designer. (This site is in Spanish.)
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Thu May 11 2006 - 16:42:18 CDT: Several flaws in e-business designer (eBD).
- BID-17933: E-Business Designer Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2347: E-Business Designer (eBD) 3.1.4 and earlier allows remote attackers to obtain the full path of the web server via characters, and possibly other invalid values, in (1) the id parameter to form_grupo.html, or requests to the (2) archivos/ and (3) files/ directories. NOTE: this issue might be resultant from SQL injection.
- OSVDB ID: 59319: e-Business Designer (eBD) Multiple Script Error Message Path Disclosure
- SA20071: e-Business Designer Various Vulnerabilities
- eBD e-Business Designer 3.1.4
May 03, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this