Hitachi EUR unspecified SQL injection
|hitachi-eur-unspecified-sql-injection (26483)||Medium Risk|
Hitachi EUR Professional Edition, Viewer, Print Service, and Print Service for ILF are vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to unspecified parameters, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Refer to Hitachi Software Vulnerability Information Document HS06-010 for product-specific patch or upgrade information. See References.
- EUR Web site: EUR Web site. (Site is in Japanese)
- Hitachi Software Vulnerability Information Document HS06-010: SQL Injection Vulnerability in EUR.
- BID-18015: Hitachi EUR Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2512: SQL injection vulnerability in Hitachi EUR Professional Edition, EUR Viewer, EUR Print Service, and EUR Print Service for ILF allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unknown attack vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 25558: Hitachi EUR Unspecified SQL Injection
- SA20106: Hitachi EUR Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Hitachi EUR Professional
- Hitachi EUR Print Service
- Hitachi EUR Print Service for ILF
- Hitachi EUR Viewer
May 17, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this