Azboard list.asp and admin_ok.asp SQL injection
|azboard-list-adminok-sql-injection (26495)||Medium Risk|
Azboard is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the list.asp or admin_ok.asp script using the 'searchstring', 'cate', or 'id' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Azboard Web site: Azboard. (This site is in another language.)
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun May 14 2006 - 21:43:15 CDT: Azboard <= 1.0 Multiple Sql Injections.
- BID-17990: AZBoard List.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2504: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in mono AZBOARD 1.0 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) search and (2) cate parameters to (a) list.asp, and the (3) id and cate parameters to (b) admin_ok.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 25527: Azboard list.asp Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 25528: Azboard admin_ok.asp Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA20112: Azboard Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Azboard Azboard 1.0 and prior
May 16, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this