Denial of Service
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Wed May 17 2006 - 13:07:46 CDT: Firefox (with IETab Plugin) Null Pointer Dereferences Bug.
- IE Tab Web site: IE Tab :: Mozilla Add-ons :: Add Features to Mozilla Software.
- Mozilla Web site: Firefox - Rediscover the web.
- OSVDB ID: 25768: IE Tab for Mozilla Firefox NULL Dereference DoS
- Mozilla Firefox 22.214.171.124
- PCMan IE Tab 1.0.3
May 17, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this