D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router Directory Traversal
|dlink-dslg604t-dot-dot-directory-traversal (26555)||Low Risk|
D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories and obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted requests to /cgi-bin/webcm using "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the getpage variable to traverse directories and obtain sensitive information.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- D-Link DSL-G604T Web site: Wireless G ADSL Router Modem - DSL-G604T by D-Link.
- SecuriTeam Security News 7 May 2006: D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router Directory Traversal.
- CVE-2006-2337: Directory traversal vulnerability in webcm in the D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless ADSL Router Modem allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via an absolute path in the getpage parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 28673: D-Link DSL-G604T /cgi-bin/webcm getpage Parameter Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SECTRACK ID: 1016038: D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router Bug in `webcm` Script in `getpage` Parameter Lets Remote Users Traverse the Directory
- D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router V1.00B02T02
May 07, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this