ZixForum settings.asp SQL injection
|zixforum-settings-sql-injection (26577)||Medium Risk|
ZixForum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the settings.asp script using the 'layid' parameter, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Refer to the ZixForum Web site for patch information. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat May 20 2006 - 07:34:25 CDT: Zix Forum <= 1.12 (layid) SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat May 20 2006 - 13:46:24 CDT: Re: Zix Forum <= 1.12 (layid) SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- KAPDA Web site: [KAPDA::#42] - Zix Forum 1.12 SQL-Injection Vulnerability.
- ZixForum Web site: ZixForum.
- BID-18043: ZixForum Settings.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2541: SQL injection vulnerability in settings.asp in Zixforum 1.12 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the layid parameter to (1) login.asp and (2) main.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 25707: Zix Forum settings.asp layid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA20190: Zix Forum "layid" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Devscripts ZixForum 1.12 and prior
May 19, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this