CaLogic Calendars reconfig.php and srxclr.php file include
|calogic-reconfig-srxclr-file-include (26590)||Medium Risk|
CaLogic Calendars could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the reconfig.php or the srxclr.php script using the 'CLPath' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- CaLogic Web page: Welcome To the Official CaLogic Support Website!.
- BID-18076: CaLogic Calendars Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2570: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in CaLogic Calendars 1.2.2 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the GLOBALS[CLPath] parameter to (1) reconfig.php and (2) srxclr.php. NOTE: this might be due to a globals overwrite issue.
- OSVDB ID: 31613: CaLogic Calendars reconfig.php GLOBALS[CLPath] File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 31614: CaLogic Calendars srxclr.php GLOBALS[CLPath] File Inclusion
- CaLogic CaLogic 1.2.2
May 20, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this