HP-UX kernel denial of service
|hp-kernel-dos (26593)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in the HP-UX kernel could allow a local authenticated attacker to cause a denial of service.
Denial of Service
Refer to Hewlett-Packard Company Security Bulletin HPSBUX02120 SSRT051057 for patch or upgrade information. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 22 2006 - 08:40:02 CDT: [security bulletin] HPSBUX02120 SSRT051057 rev.1 - HP-UX Local Denial of Service (DoS).
- Hewlett-Packard Company Security Bulletin HPSBUX02120 SSRT051057: HP-UX Local Denial of Service (DoS) .
- ASA-2006-141: HP-UX Local Denial of Service (DoS) (HPSBUX02120)
- BID-18057: HP-UX Kernel Unspecified Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2551: Unspecified vulnerability in the kernel in HP-UX B.11.00 allows local users to cause an unspecified denial of service via unknown vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 25896: HP-UX Kernel Unspecified Local DoS
- SA20227: HP-UX Kernel Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SA20459: Avaya PDS HP-UX Kernel Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SA21140: Avaya PDS Kernel Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016135: HP-UX Kernel Bug Lets Local Users Deny Service
- HP HP-UX B.11.00
May 17, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this