phpRaid view.php cross-site scripting
|phpraid-view-xss (26599)||Medium Risk|
phpRaid is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the view.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri May 19 2006 - 06:06:30 CDT : phpRaid "view.php" XSS Vulnerability.
- SpiffyJr.com: phpRaid, phpRecap, Forums, Support, and More.
- BID-18042: PHPRaid View.PHP Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2610: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in view.php in phpRaid 2.9.5 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) URL query string and the (2) Sort parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 26020: phpRaid view.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- SpiffyJr.com phpRaid 2.9.5
May 19, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this