PHP Easy Galerie index.php file include
|phpeasygalerie-index-file-include (26602)||Medium Risk|
PHP Easy Galerie could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using the 'includepath' parameter to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun May 21 2006 - 05:45:12 CDT : PHP Easy Galerie Index.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability.
- Power-Place Web site: PHP Easy Galerie.
- BID-18060: Power Place PHP Easy Galerie Index.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2526: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in index.php in PHP Easy Galerie 1.1 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the includepath parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25897: PHP Easy Galerie index.php includepath Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA20245: PHP Easy Galerie "includepath" Parameter File Inclusion Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-1932: PHP Easy Galerie includepath Parameter Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Power-Place PHP Easy Galerie 1.1
May 21, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this