Destiney Rated Images Script addweblog.php and leaveComments.php cross-site scripting
|destineyris-multiple-xss (26605)||Medium Risk|
Destiney Rated Images Script is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the addweblog.php and leaveComments.php scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat May 20 2006 - 23:54:41 CDT: Destiney Rated Images Script v0.5.0 - XSS Vul.
- Destiney's Reality Web site: Destiney Rated Images Script.
- BID-18070: Destiney Rated Images Addweblog.PHP HTML Injection Vulnerability
- OSVDB ID: 25857: Destiney Rated Images Script addWeblog.php XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25858: Destiney Rated Images Script leaveComments.php XSS
- SA20249: Destiney Rated Images Script Multiple Script Insertion Vulnerabilities
- Destiney Destiney Rated Images Script 0.5.1
May 20, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this