Destiney Links Script /include and /themes/original path disclosure
|destineyls-multiple-path-disclosure (26610)||Low Risk|
Destiney Links Script could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send a direct URL request to the /include or /themes/original directories to cause an error to be returned that displays the full installation path for the application. An attacker could use this information to launch further attacks against the affected system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun May 21 2006 - 00:48:12 CDT : Destiney Links Script v2.1.2.
- Destiney's Reality Web site: Destiney Links Script.
- CVE-2006-2534: Destiney Links Script 2.1.2 does not protect library and other support files, which allows remote attackers to obtain the installation path via a direct URL to files in the (1) include and (2) themes/original directories.
- OSVDB ID: 25861: Destiney Links Script /include Directory Multiple Script Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 25862: Destiney Links Script /themes/original Directory Multiple Script Path Disclosure
- Destiney Destiney Links Script 2.1.2
May 21, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this