Destiney Links Script "search" and "add a site" cross-site scripting
|destineyls-multiple-xss (26612)||Medium Risk|
Destiney Links Script is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the 'search' or 'add a site' form. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun May 21 2006 - 00:48:12 CDT : Destiney Links Script v2.1.2.
- Destiney's Reality Web site: Destiney Links Script.
- BID-18071: Destiney Links Script Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2536: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Destiney Links Script 2.1.2 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) Search (term parameter in index.php) and (2) Add a Site (add.php) fields.
- OSVDB ID: 25863: Destiney Links Script index.php Search Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25864: Destiney Links Script add.php Add a Site Field XSS
- SA20248: Destiney Links Script Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Destiney Destiney Links Script 2.1.2
May 21, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this