Multiple MyWeb products SQL injection
|myweb-sql-injection (26622)||Medium Risk|
Multiple MyWeb products from Fujitsu are vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to various scripts using unspecified parameters, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the appropriate patch for this vulnerability available from the MyWeb Web site. See References.
- MyWeb Web site: MyWeb. (Site is in Japanese)
- CVE-2006-2517: SQL injection vulnerability in MyWeb Portal Office, Standard Edition, Public Edition, Medical Edition, Citizen Edition, School Edition, and Light Edition allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unknown attack vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 25893: Fujitsu MyWeb Products Unspecified SQL Injection
- SA20178: Fujitsu MyWeb Products SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016133: Fujitsu MyWeb Product Line Input Validation Flaw Permits SQL Injection Attacks
- FUJITSU MyWeb Citizen Edition 3.x
- FUJITSU MyWeb Light Edition
- FUJITSU MyWeb Medical Edition 4.x
- FUJITSU MyWeb Portal Office
- FUJITSU MyWeb Public Edition
- FUJITSU MyWeb School Edition
- FUJITSU MyWeb Standard Edition
May 22, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this