phpwcms multiple .php scripts path disclosure
|phpwcms-multiple-scripts-path-disclosure (26637)||Low Risk|
phpwcms could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to files.public-userroot.inc.php or files.private.additions.inc.php scripts to cause an error to be returned that displays the full installation path for the application. An attacker could use this information to launch further attacks against the affected system.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun May 21 2006 - 18:11:59 CDT: [KAPDA::#43] - phpwcms multiple vulnerabilities.
- phpwcms Web site: phpwcms.
- CVE-2006-6886: phpwcms 1.2.5-DEV allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a direct request for (1) files.public-userroot.inc.php or (2) files.private.additions.inc.php in include/inc_lib/, which reveals the path in various error messages.
- OSVDB ID: 25752: phpwcms files.public-userroot.inc.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 25753: phpwcms files.private.additions.inc.php Direct Request
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-1934: phpwcms Multiple Local File Inclusion and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- phpwcms phpwcms 1.2.5 DEV
May 21, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this