AlstraSoft E-Friends index.php cross-site scripting
|alstrasoft-efriends-index-xss (26650)||Medium Risk|
AlstraSoft E-Friends is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using various input forms or fields to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- AlstraSoft E-Friends Web page: AlstraSoft E-Friends.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 22 2006 - 16:43:19 CDT: AlstraSoft E-Friends - XSS.
- BID-18079: AlstraSoft E-Friends Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2564: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in index.php in AlstraSoft E-Friends allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML by (1) posting a blog, (2) posting a listing, (3) posting an event, (4) adding comments, or (5) sending a message.
- OSVDB ID: 25865: AlstraSoft E-Friends index.php Multiple Function XSS
- OSVDB ID: 37266: AlstraSoft E-Friends index.php p_id Parameter XSS
- SA20229: AlstraSoft E-Friends Script Insertion Vulnerabilities
- Alstrasoft E-Friends 4.0
May 22, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this