RWiki unspecified cross-site scripting
|rwiki-unspecified-xss (26664)||Medium Risk|
RWiki is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by unspecified scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of RWiki (2.1.1 or later), available from the RWiki Web site. See References.
- Rwiki Web site: RWiki. (Site is in Japanese)
- CVE-2006-2581: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in Wiki content in RWiki 2.1.0pre1 through 2.1.0 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unknown attack vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 25870: RWiki Unspecified XSS
- SA20264: RWiki Script Insertion and Ruby Code Injection Vulnerabilities
- RWiki RWiki 2.1.0 and prior
May 24, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this