iFdate multiple form fields cross-site scripting
|ifdate-multiple-xss (26678)||Medium Risk|
iFdate is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input to multiple form fields. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'username', 'pw' and possibly other form fields to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed May 24 2006 - 01:09:38 CDT: iFdate v1.2.
- iFdate Web site: IFdate - The Official IFusion Community Dating Software.
- BID-18102: IFusion IFDate Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2664: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in iFdate 1.2 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) username, (2) password fields, or certain other input text boxes.
- OSVDB ID: 25778: iFdate Multiple Login Field XSS
- OSVDB ID: 25779: iFdate Multiple Post-authentication Field XSS
- SA20287: iFdate Cross-Site Scripting and Script Insertion Vulnerabilities
- iFdate.com iFdate 1.1
May 24, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this