DoceboLMS "lang" parameter file include
|docebolms-multiple-file-include (26685)||Medium Risk|
DoceboLMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary remote files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the business.php, credits.php or help.php script using the 'lang' parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- DoceboLMS Web site: DoceboLMS e-learning open source scorm compliant LMS PHP Mysql.
- BID-18110: DoceboLMS Lang Parameter Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2668: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in Docebo LMS 2.05 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the lang parameter to (1) modules/credits/business.php, (2) modules/credits/credits.php, or (3) modules/credits/help.php.
- OSVDB ID: 26063: DoceboLMS modules/credits/business.php lang Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 26064: DoceboLMS modules/credits/credits.php lang Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 26065: DoceboLMS modules/credits/help.php lang Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA20298: DoceboLMS "lang" Parameter File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1016159: Docebo Include File Bug in `lang` Parameter Lets Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- Docebo DoceboLMS 2.05
May 25, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this