iFlance multiple scripts cross-site scripting
|iflance-multiple-scripts-xss (26696)||Medium Risk|
iFlance is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the acc_verify.php, admincp/login.php, account/login.php, and action/create.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'vk' parameter in acc_verify.php, the 'adminU' parameter in admincp/login.php, the 'user' and 'pass' parameters in account/login.php, and to the 'project_name' parameter in action/create.php to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed May 24 2006 - 00:29:03 CDT: iFlance v1.1.
- iFlance Web site: iFusion Services.
- BID-18399: iFusion iFlance Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-2663: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in iFlance 1.1 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via certain inputs to (1) acc_verify.php or (2) project.php.
- OSVDB ID: 26043: iFlance acc_verify.php vk Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 26044: iFlance project.php New Project Box XSS
- OSVDB ID: 26045: iFlance admincp/login.php adminU Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 26046: iFlance account/login.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 26047: iFlance action/create.php project_name Parameter XSS
- SA20282: iFlance Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- iFusion iFlance 1.1
May 24, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this