Achievo class.employee.inc atkselector SQL injection
|achievo-atkselector-sql-injection (26755)||Medium Risk|
Achievo is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to class.employee.inc script using the atkselector parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Achievo (1.2.1 or later), available from the Achievo Web site. See References.
- Achievo Bugzilla Bug 624: SQL injection vulnerability in class.employee.inc.
- Achievo Web site: Download > Releasenotes > Achievo 1.2.1 release notes.
- BID-18171: Achievo Class.employee.inc SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-2688: SQL injection vulnerability in the employees node (class.employee.inc) in Achievo 1.1.0 and earlier and 1.2 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the atkselector parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25811: Achievo class.employee.inc atkselector Parameter SQL Injection
- SA20327: Achievo SQL Injection and File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-2053: Achievo atkselector Parameter Handling Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Achievo Achievo prior to 1.2.1
May 29, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this