open-medium.CMS 404.php file include
|openmedium-404-file-include (26773)||Medium Risk|
open-medium.CMS could allow a remote attacker to include malicious PHP files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to 404.php script using the REDSYS[MYPATH][TEMPLATES] variable to specify a malicious PHP file from a remote system, which would allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- open-medium.CMS Web site: English - CMS.
- CVE-2006-2683: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in 404.php in open-medium.CMS 0.25 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the REDSYS[MYPATH][TEMPLATES] parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 25832: open-medium.CMS 404.php Remote File Inclusion
- SA20301: open-medium.CMS "404.php" File Inclusion Vulnerability
- OPEN-MEDIUM open-medium.CMS 0.25 and prior
May 25, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this