Tamber Forum multiple SQL injection
|tamberforum-multiple-sql-injection (26797)||Medium Risk|
Tamber Forum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the show_forum.asp, forum_search.asp, admin/index.asp, browse_forum_cat.asp or message.asp script, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu May 25 2006 - 02:04:46 CDT : Tamber Forum <= 1.9.13 Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- CVE-2006-2674: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Tamber Forum 1.9.13 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) frm_id parameter to (a) show_forum.asp, (2) a search field to (b) forum_search.asp, (3) Email address or (4) Password to (c) admin/index.asp, (5) frm_cat_id parameter to (d) browse_forum_cat.asp, or (6) Message Subject or (7) Message Text field to (e) post_message.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 26564: Tamber Forum show_forum.asp frm_id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 26565: Tamber Forum forum_search.asp Search Field SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 26566: Tamber Forum admin/index.asp Multiple Field SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 26567: Tamber Forum browse_forum_cat.asp frm_cat_id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 26568: Tamber Forum post_message.asp Multiple Field SQL Injection
- TAMBER Tamber Forum 1.9.13 and prior
May 25, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this