Easy-content Forums userview.asp and topics.asp SQL injection
|easycontentforums-multiple-sql-injection (26804)||Medium Risk|
Easy-content Forums is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the userview.asp or topics.asp script, which could allow the attacker to add, modify, or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue May 23 2006 - 13:39:57 CDT : Easy-Content Forums 1.0 Multiple [SQL/XSS] Vulnerabilities.
- Easy-content Products Web page: Easy-content Forums 1.0 beta released.
- CVE-2006-2697: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Easy-Content Forums 1.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) startletter parameter in userview.asp and the (2) forumname parameter in topics.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 26026: Easy-Content Forums userview.asp startletter Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 26027: Easy-Content Forums topics.asp forumname Parameter SQL Injection
- Easy-content Products Easy-content Forums 1.0
May 23, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this