BloggIT admin.php code execution
|bloggit-admin-code-execution (27011)||Medium Risk|
BloggIT could allow a remote attacker to bypass authentication and execute arbitrary code on the affected system, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the admin.php script. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to gain unauthorized administrative access to the application which would allow the attacker to upload and execute malicious PHP files.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Tue Jun 06 2006 - 15:55:41 CDT : BloggIT <= 1.01 (admin.php) Arbitrary code execution.
- PHP.HTML.IT: BloggIT | Script PHP News dal sito | Php.HTML.it.
- CVE-2006-7014: admin.php in BloggIT 1.01 and earlier does not properly establish a user session, which allows remote attackers to gain privileges via a direct request.
- OSVDB ID: 26239: BloggIT admin.php Authentication Bypass
- SA20499: BloggIT admin.php Logon Bypass Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1016246: BloggIT `admin.php` May Let Remote Users Gain Administrative Access
- BloggIT BloggIT 1.01 and prior
Jun 06, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this