Andy`s Chat register.php file include
|andyschat-register-file-include (27187)||Medium Risk|
Andy's Chat could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to register.php script using the 'action' parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Jun 15 2006 - 07:24:54 CDT: Andys Chat 4.5 (action) Remote File Inclusion.
- Webmaster-Forum Web site: Andy's Chat.
- CVE-2006-7036: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in register.php for Andys Chat 4.5 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the action parameter. NOTE: this issue was announced by an unreliable researcher, but the vendor is no longer distributing the product, so the original claims can not be evaluated.
- OSVDB ID: 27501: Andys Chat register.php action Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Matthias Nitzschke Andy's Chat 4.5
Jun 15, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this