FlashBB getmsg.php file include
|flashbb-getmsg-file-include (27385)||Medium Risk|
FlashBB could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the getmsg.php script using the phpbb_root_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- FlashBB Web site: FlashBB - Flash bulletin board built on the phpBB engine (a Flash skin for phpBB). v.1.1.5 - works with vBulletin, too!.
- BID-18456: FlashBB Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-7032: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in phpbb/getmsg.php in FlashBB 1.1.5 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a URL in the phpbb_root_path parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 37338: FlashBB phpbb/getmsg.php phpbb_root_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- FlashBB FlashBB 1.15 and prior
Jun 17, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this