RSGallery2 rsgallery2.html.php file include
|rsgallery2-rsgallery2-file-include (27418)||Medium Risk|
RSGallery2 could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the rsgallery2.html.php script using the 'mosConfig_absolute_path' parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- RSGallery Web site: RSDevelopment- Home of RSGallery.
- BID-18705: RsGallery2 RSGallery2.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-6962: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in rsgallery2.html.php in the RS Gallery2 component (com_rsgallery2) 1.11.2 for Joomla! allows attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via the mosConfig_absolute_path parameter. NOTE: this issue may overlap CVE-2006-5047.
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-2581: RsGallery2 for Joomla! mosConfig_absolute_path PHP File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- RSGallery RSGallery2 1.11.2
Jun 28, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this