Plume CMS dbinstall.php file include
|plumecms-dbinstall-file-include (27535)||Medium Risk|
Plume CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the dbinstall.php script using the '_PX_config[manager_path]' parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Plume Content Management Web site: Plume CMS.
- BID-18750: Plume CMS DBInstall.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-7021: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in manager/tools/link/dbinstall.php in Plume CMS 1.1.3 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the _PX_config[manager_path] parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 35751: Plume CMS dbinstall.php _PX_config[manager_path] Variable Remote File
- SECTRACK ID: 1016415: Plume CMS Include File Flaw in `dbinstall.php` Lets Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code
- Plume CMS Plume CMS 1.1.3
Jul 01, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this