Papoo interna/hilfe.php cross-site scripting
|papoo-internahilfe-xss (27639)||Medium Risk|
Papoo is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the interna/hilfe.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the 'titel' or 'ausgabe' parameter to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jul 07 2006 - 17:28:51 CDT : PAPOO <=3RC3 sql injection / admin credentials disclosure.
- Papoo Web site: Papoo - Accessible Content Management System.
- BID-18895: Papoo Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-3571: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in interna/hilfe.php in Papoo 3 RC3 and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) titel or (2) ausgabe parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 27117: Papoo interna/hilfe.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 37544: Papoo CMS GET Request URI XSS
- OSVDB ID: 37545: Papoo CMS Visitor Comment TItle Field XSS
- OSVDB ID: 37546: Papoo CMS Internal Mail Multiple Parameter XSS
- SA20978: Papoo Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection
- SECTRACK ID: 1016461: Papoo Input Validation Holes in `forumthread.php` and `hilfe.php` Permit SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-2713: Papoo Multiple Variable Handling SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- papoo.de Papoo 3 rc3
Jul 07, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.