MambelFish component for Mambo mambelfish.class.php file include
|mambelfish-class-file-include (28431)||Medium Risk|
The MambelFish component for Mambo could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the mambelfish.class.php script using the mosConfig_absolute_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of MambelFish (1.5 or later), available from the MambelFish Web site. See References.
- MamboXchange Web site: MambelFish: Project Info.
- BID-19574: MambelFish Mambo Component Mambelfish.Class.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-4270: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in mambelfish.class.php in the mambelfish component (com_mambelfish) 1.1 and earlier for Mambo allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the mosConfig_absolute_path parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 27989: MambelFish for Mambo/Joomla mambelfish.class.php mosConfig_absolute_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA21544: Mambo MambelFish Component File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Mamboserver MambelFish component for Mambo 1.1 and prior
Aug 17, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.