Membrepass test.php and recherchemembre.php cross-site scripting
|membrepass-test-xss (28691)||Medium Risk|
Membrepass is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the test.php script using the email parameter or the recherchemembre.php script using the recherche parameter. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, allowing the attacker to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Aug 31 2006 - 08:58:40 CDT : Membrepass v1.5 Php code execution, Xss, Sql Injection.
- ComScripts Web site: Script PHP- Espace membres- Membrepass.
- BID-19789: Membrepass Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-4528: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in membrepass 1.5 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) recherche parameter in recherchemembre.php and the (2) email parameter in test.php.
- OSVDB ID: 28335: Membrepass recherchemembre.php recherche Parameter XSS
- SA21715: Membrepass Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Visialis Membrepass 1.5
Aug 29, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.