Tr Forum admin/insert_admin.php security bypass
|tr-forum-admin-security-bypass (28754)||Medium Risk|
Tr Forum could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions to gain unauthorized access to the application, caused by a vulnerability in the admin/insert_admin.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to to create a new administrative account.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Sep 03 2006 - 02:58:10 CDT : Tr Forum V2.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- ComScripts Web site: Script PHP- Forums- Tr Forum.
- BID-19834: TR Forum SQL Injection And Authentication Bypass vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-4584: Tr Forum 2.0 allows remote attackers to bypass authentication and add an administrative account via the login and password parameters to admin/insert_admin.php.
- OSVDB ID: 28544: Tr Forum /admin/insert_admin.php Authentication Bypass
- SA21754: Tr Forum SQL Injection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1016788: Tr Forum Input Validation Flaw in `/admin/editer.php` Lets Remote Users Inject SQL Commands
- Visialis Tr Forum 2.0
Sep 03, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this