BLOG:CMS multiple scripts SQL injection
|blogcms-nplog-sql-injection (28808)||Medium Risk|
BLOG:CMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the NP_Log.php script using the xagent, xpath, xreferer or xdns parameter, to the NP_Poll.php script using the pitem parameter or to the NP_Referrer.php script using the pageRef parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of BLOG:CMS (4.1.1 or later), available from the BLOG:CMS Web site. See References.
- BLOG:CMS Web site: BLOG:CMS.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Sep 07 2006 - 00:08:52 CDT : Sql injection in BLOG:CMS.
- BID-18839: Blog:CMS Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- BID-19909: Blog:CMS Pitem Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-4748: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in F-ART BLOG:CMS 4.1 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) xagent, (2) xpath, (3) xreferer, and (4) xdns parameters in (a) admin/plugins/NP_Log.php, and the (5) pitem parameter in (b) admin/plugins/NP_Poll.php; and allow remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (6) pageRef parameter in (c) admin/plugins/NP_Referrer.php.
- OSVDB ID: 28604: BLOG:CMS /admin/plugins/NP_Log.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 28605: BLOG:CMS /admin/plugins/NP_Poll.php pitem Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 28606: BLOG:CMS /admin/plugins/NP_Referrer.php pageRef Parameter SQL Injection
- SA21808: BLOG:CMS SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- PHP BLOG CMS 4.0.0
- PHP BLOG CMS 4.1
Sep 07, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.