OPENi-CMS fileloader.php file include
|openicms-fileloader-file-include (28859)||Medium Risk|
OPENi-CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the fileloader.php script using the config[openi_dir] parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of OPENi-CMS (1.0.1 beta1 or later), available from the OPENi-CMS Web site. See References.
- OPENi-CMS Web site: Open-Source Web- Content- Management.
- BID-19952: OPENi-CMS Fileloader.PHP Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-4750: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in openi-admin/base/fileloader.php in OPENi-CMS 1.0.1, and possibly earlier, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the config[openi_dir] parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 28740: OPENi-CMS fileloader.php config[openi_dir] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 33175: OPENi-CMS Seitenschutz Plugin open-admin/plugins/site_protection/index.php config[oi_dir] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA21874: OPENi-CMS "config[openi_dir]" Parameter File Inclusion
- OPENi-CMS Group OPENi-CMS 1.0.1 beta & prior
Sep 11, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.