more.groupware week.php SQL injection
|moregroupware-week-sql-injection (29027)||Medium Risk|
more.groupware is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the week.php script using the new_calendarid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- more.groupware Web site: The free web based groupware solution written in PHP.
- BID-20100: More.groupware Week.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-4906: SQL injection vulnerability in modules/calendar/week.php in More.groupware 0.74 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the new_calendarid parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 29017: more.groupware week.php new_calendarid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA22007: more.groupware "new_calendarid" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- more.groupware Development Team more.groupware 0.7.4
Sep 19, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this