Wili-CMS multiple .php scripts path disclosure
|wilicms-multiple-path-disclosure (29100)||Low Risk|
Wili-CMS could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the thumbnail.php, all.php, admin/all.php, any_file.php, or admin/init_session.php script using an invalid parameter to cause an error message to be returned containing the full installation path. An attacker could use this information to launch further attacks against the affected system.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Wed Sep 20 2006 - 23:24:55 CDT : Wili-CMS Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities.
- SourceForge.net: Wili-CMS Project Page.
- BID-20134: Wili-CMS Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-4989: Patrick Michaelis Wili-CMS allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information via a direct request for (1) thumbnail.php, (2) functions/admin/all.php, (3) functions/admin/init_session.php, (4) functions/all.php, and (5) certain files in example-view/admin_templates/, which reveals the path in various error messages.
- OSVDB ID: 32292: Wili-CMS functions/admin/all.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 32293: Wili-CMS functions/admin/init_session.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 32294: Wili-CMS functions/all.php Direct Request Path Disclosure
- OSVDB ID: 32295: Wili-CMS example-view/admin_templates/ Multiple Script Path Disclosure
- Wili-CMS Wili-CMS
Sep 20, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.