Rialto Real Estate Content Management System multiple scripts cross-site scripting
|rialto-multiple-scripts-xss (30425)||Medium Risk|
Rialto Real Estate Content Management System is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the listmain.asp or searchmain.asp script using the cat parameter or to the searchkey.asp script using the Keyword parameter or to the forminfo.asp script using the refno parameter. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Nov 19 2006 - 20:53:31 CST : Rialto 1.6[admin login bypass & multiples injections sql].
- Grandora Web site: Rialto Real Estate Content Management System.
- BID-21191: Grandora Rialto Multiple SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-6928: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Rialto 1.6 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) cat parameter to (a) listmain.asp or (b) searchmain.asp, the (2) the Keyword parameter to (c) searchkey.asp, or the (3) refno parameter to (d) forminfo.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 30556: Rialto listmain.asp cat Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 30557: Rialto searchkey.asp Keyword Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 30558: Rialto searchmain.asp cat Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 30559: Rialto forminfo.asp refno Parameter XSS
- SA23049: Rialto Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Grandora Real Estate Content Management System 1.6
Nov 19, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.