Wabbit PHP Gallery index.php directory traversal
|wabbitphpgallery-index-directory-traversal (30429)||Medium Risk|
Wabbit PHP Gallery could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script containing "dot dot" sequences (/../) in the dir parameter to view arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Nov 19 2006 - 06:54:29 CST : Wabbit PHP Gallery => 0.9 Remote Traversal Directory.
- Wabbit PHP Gallery Web site: Wabbit PHP Gallery Script - Customizable and compact gallery scrip.
- BID-21213: Wabbit PHP Gallery Dir Parameter Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2006-6185: Directory traversal vulnerability in script.php in Wabbit PHP Gallery 0.9 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via a .. (dot dot) in the dir parameter to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 30574: Wabbit PHP Gallery Script index.php dir Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA22994: Wabbit PHP Gallery Script "dir" Directory Traversal
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-4640: Wabbit Gallery Script dir Parameter Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Wabbit Gallery Script Wabbit Gallery Script 0.9 and prior
Nov 19, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.