Rapid Classified viewad.asp SQL injection
|rapidclassified-viewad-sql-injection (30449)||Medium Risk|
Rapid Classified is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the viewad.asp script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability (Security_patch_020207), available from the Rapid Classified Web site. See References.
- Rapid Classified Web site: Rapid Classified Introduction.
- Security Access Point Web site: Rapid Classified v3.1 [multiple xss (get) & injection sql].
- BID-21197: Rapid Classified Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2006-6930: SQL injection vulnerability in viewad.asp in Rapid Classified 3.1 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 30538: Rapid Classified viewad.asp id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA22985: Rapid Classified Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2006-4632: Rapid Classified Multiple Remote SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- GA Soft Rapid Classified 3.1
Nov 21, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.