AShop shopping cart multiple scripts cross-site scripting
|ashop-multiple-scripts-xss (31178)||Medium Risk|
AShop shopping cart is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by multiple scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using various parameters in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Upgrade to the latest version of AShop (4.5.2 or later), available from the AShop eCommerce Shopping Cart Software Web site. See References.
- AShop eCommerce Shopping Cart Software Web site: AShop shopping cart software.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sun Dec 31 2006 - 23:51:42 CST : AShop Shopping Cart Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities.
- BID-21845: AShop Deluxe And AShop Administration Panel Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-0056: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in AShop Deluxe 4.5 and AShop Administration Panel allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) cat parameter to (a) ashop/catalogue.php and (b) ashop/basket.php, the (2) exp parameter to ashop/catalogue.php, the (3) searchstring parameter to (c) ashop/search.php, the (4) checkout and (5) action parameters to (d) ashop/shipping.php, the cat parameter to (f) cart-path/admin/editcatalogue.php, and the (7) resultpage parameter to (g) cart-path/admin/salesadmin.php.
- OSVDB ID: 32553: AShop Deluxe ashop/catalogue.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 32554: AShop Deluxe ashop/basket.php cat Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 32555: AShop Deluxe ashop/search.php searchstring Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 32556: AShop Deluxe shipping.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 32557: AShop Deluxe admin/editcatalogue.php cat Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 32558: AShop Deluxe admin/salesadmin.php resultpage Parameter XSS
- SA23547: AShop Deluxe Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AShop eCommerce Shopping Cart Software AShop Administration Panel
- AShop eCommerce Shopping Cart Software AShop Deluxe 4.5.x
Dec 31, 2006
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.