E-SMART CART productdetail.asp SQL injection
|esmartcart-productdetail-sql-injection (31243)||Medium Risk|
E-SMART CART is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the productdetail.asp script using the product_id parameter or the user and pass fields, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- 14house dot blogspot dot com, Sunday, September 2, 2007: E-Smart Cart SQL Injection.
- E-SMART CART Web site: E-SMART CART.
- BID-21860: E-Smart Cart Productdetail.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-25532: E-Smart Cart Login.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-27452: E-SMART CART 'Members Login' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilies
- CVE-2007-0092: SQL injection vulnerability in productdetail.asp in E-SMARTCART 1.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the product_id parameter.
- CVE-2007-4762: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in embadmin/login.asp in E-SMARTCART 1.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) user and (2) pass fields, different vectors than CVE-2007-0092.
- OSVDB ID: 31679: E-SMART CART productdetail.asp product_id SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 38419: E-SMART CART embadmin/login.asp Multiple Field SQL Injection
- SA23610: E-SMART CART Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- PreProjects E-SMART CART 1.0
Jan 03, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.