iG Shop cart.php and page.php code execution
|igshop-cartpage-code-execution (31301)||Medium Risk|
iG Shop could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system, caused by a vulnerability in the cart.php and page.php scripts. A remote attacker could use the action parameter in an eval call to execute arbitrary PHP code on the system.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- iG Shop Web site: SourceForge.net: iG Shop.
- BID-21875: IGeneric IG Shop Multiple PHP Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-0134: Multiple eval injection vulnerabilities in iGeneric iG Shop 1.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via the action parameter, which is supplied to an eval function call in (1) cart.php and (2) page.php. NOTE: a later report and CVE analysis indicate that the vulnerability is present in 1.4.
- OSVDB ID: 33387: iG Shop cart.php action Variable Arbitrary Command Execution
- OSVDB ID: 33388: iG Shop page.php action Variable Arbitrary Command Execution
- SA23604: iG Shop PHP "eval()" Injection and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-0056: iG Shop Multiple Parameter Remote Code Execution and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- iG Shop iG Shop 1.4
Jan 05, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.