NUNE index.php and archives.php file include
|nune-index-archives-file-include (31312)||Medium Risk|
NUNE could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. If register_globals is enabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php or archives.php script using the custom_admin_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- NUNE Web site: SourceForge.net: NUNE News Script.
- CVE-2007-0143: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in NUNE News Script 2.0pre2 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the custom_admin_path parameter to (1) index.php or (2) archives.php.
- OSVDB ID: 31208: NUNE News Script index.php custom_admin_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 31209: NUNE News Script archives.php custom_admin_path Variable File Inclusion
- SA23635: NUNE News Script "custom_admin_path" File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-0078: NUNE News Script custom_admin_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion Vulnerablities
- BSD NUNE 2.0 pre2
Jan 06, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.