Kolayindir Download down.asp SQL injection
|kolayindirdownload-down-sql-injection (31320)||Medium Risk|
Kolayindir Download is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the down.asp script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Fri Jan 05 2007 - 11:10:26 CST: Kolayindir Download (Yenionline) (tr) SqL Injection Vuln..
- Kolayindir Download Web site: Kolayindir Ücretsiz program download, bilgisayar, forum, sitene ekle, script, asp.
- BID-21889: Kolayindir Download Down.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0140: SQL injection vulnerability in down.asp in Kolayindir Download (Yenionline) allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 31625: Kolayindir Download down.asp id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA23645: Kolayindir Download "id" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-0079: Kolayindir Download id Parameter Handling Remote SQL Query Injection Vulnerability
- Kolayindir Download Kolayindir Download
Jan 05, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.