MOTIONBORG Web Real Estate admin_check_user.asp SQL injection
|motionborg-admincheckuser-sql-injection (31360)||Medium Risk|
MOTIONBORG Web Real Estate is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the admin_check_user.asp script using multiple parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Registered customers should contact MOTIONBORG Support for upgrade or patch information. See References.
- MOTIONBORG Web Real Estate Web site: Support.
- BID-21963: MOTIONBORG Web Real Estate Admin_Check_User.ASP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0196: SQL injection vulnerability in admin_check_user.asp in Motionborg Web Real Estate 2.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the username field (txtUserName parameter) and possibly other parameters. NOTE: some details were obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 32718: MOTIONBORG Web Real Estate admin_check_user.asp txtUserName Parameter SQL Injection
- SA23531: MOTIONBORG Web Real Estate "txtUserName" SQL Injection
- MOTIONBORG MOTIONBORG Web Real Estate 2.1
Jan 09, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.