PHP-Nuke block-Old_Articles.php SQL injection
|phpnuke-blockoldarticles-sql-injection (31482)||Medium Risk|
PHP-Nuke is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the block-Old_Articles.php script using the cat parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Sat Jan 13 2007 - 03:53:55 CST : PHP-Nuke <= 7.9 Old-Articles Block "cat" SQL Injection vulnerability.
- PHP-Nuke Web site: PHP-Nuke.
- BID-22037: PHP-Nuke Block-Old_Articles.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0309: SQL injection vulnerability in blocks/block-Old_Articles.php in Francisco Burzi PHP-Nuke 7.9 and earlier, when register_globals is enabled and magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the cat parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 32863: PHP-Nuke blocks/block-Old_Articles.php cat Parameter SQL Injection
- SA23748: PHP-Nuke "cat" Old Articles Block SQL Injection
- SECTRACK ID: 1017511: PHP-Nuke Input Validation Flaw in `block-Old_Articles.php` Lets Remote Users Inject SQL Commands
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.0
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.1
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.2
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.3
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.4
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.5
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.6
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.7
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.8
- PHPNuke PHP-Nuke 7.9
Jan 13, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.