Ingate Firewall and SIParator SIP module security bypass
|ingate-sip-security-bypass (31546)||Medium Risk|
Ingate Firewall and Ingate SIParator could allow a remote attacker to bypass security, caused by an unspecified vulnerability in the SIP module. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to perform authentication replay attacks.
Upgrade to the latest version of Ingate Firewall or Ingate SIParator (4.5.2 or later), available from the Ingate Web site. See References.
- inGate Web site: Release notice for Ingate Firewall 4.5.2 and Ingate SIParator 4.5.2.
- Ingate Web site: Release notice for Ingate FirewallŪ 4.5.1 and Ingate SIParatorŪ 4.5.1.
- BID-22080: InGate Firewall And SIParator Unspecified Authentication Replay Vulnerability
- BID-24207: InGate Firewall And SIParator Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2007-0334: Unspecified vulnerability in the SIP module in InGate Firewall and SIParator before 4.5.1 allows remote attackers to conduct replay attacks on the authentication mechanism via unknown vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 32831: Ingate Firewall/SIParator Unspecified Authentication Replay Attack
- SA23737: Ingate Firewall and SIParator Replay Attack Vulnerability
- Ingate Ingate Firewall prior to 4.5.1
- Ingate Ingate SIParator prior to 4.5.1
Jan 16, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.