Fritz!DSL Software AVM directory traversal
|fritz-avm-directory-traversal (31556)||Medium Risk|
Fritz!DSL Software could allow a remote attacker to traverse directories on the system, caused by a vulnerability in the AVM IGD CTRL service. An attacker could send a specially-crafted HTTP request on port 49001 containing URL-encoded "dot dot" sequences (..%5C) to traverse directories and view arbitrary files on the system.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Fritz! Web site: ADSL: Unauthorized Access to Your Computer.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Wed Jan 17 2007 - 06:16:58 CST: Flaw in AVM UPNP service for windows.
- BID-22093: AVM Fritz!DSL IGD Control Service Directory Traversal Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2007-0357: Directory traversal vulnerability in the AVM IGD CTRL Service in Fritz!DSL 02.02.29 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via ..%5C (URL-encoded dot dot backslash) sequences in a URI requested from the AR7 webserver.
- OSVDB ID: 32866: Fritz!DSL AR7 Web Server Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA23774: Fritz!DSL Software AR7 Web Server Directory Traversal
- VUPEN/ADV-2007-0236: AVM Fritz!DSL Software AR7 Web Server Remote Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- AVM Fritz!DSL Software 02.02.29
Jan 17, 2007
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.